Our client, an eCommerce brand, is looking for a Website Manager to join their team in their New Jersey office (near Hackensack). As a member of the web analytics team, the ideal candidate would help optimize website performance using A/B testing, Merchandising and UX. The Manager should be able to create website roadmaps that maximize business objectives and KPIs.
The ideal Website Manager should be familiar with collaborating across business units, be comfortable utilizing marketing platforms to optimize result and have data visualization experience. Additionally, the ability to lead by example and apply strategic focus are all important tools for success within the role.
- 5+ years of experience with web analytics and digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of techniques to utilize and leverage analytics to create website strategy
- Experience with User Experience strategies
- Ability to translate business problems and objectives into KPIs and create reports for internal stakeholders
- SEO experience to help drive website traffice
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple departments
- Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with optimizing websites utilizing A/B testing as well as other data driven strategies
- Salary is up to $100K (with some flexibility) and is commensurate with experience
- Open to US Citizens or Green Card holders only
Keywords: website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, data visualization, mobile applications, mobile strategy, eCommerce, SEO, Excel, Moz, SEMRush