Web Analytics Lead
Chicago, IL 60602
Our client, an eCommerce retailer, is looking for a Web Analyst Lead to join their team in Chicago. As a crucial member of the analytics department, the Web Analyst Lead is a mix of strategy and analysis. The Web Analyst Lead will monitor category effectiveness across a variety of digital mediums, report performance and make suggestions for improvement. This role will require a cunning analyst who can understand the why behind reporting metrics and create insightful recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the web analytics (Google or Adobe), have experience with SQL (or other programming languages) and be able to coordinate reporting efforts across multiple clients.
- 5+ years’ experience with reporting analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise recommendations based on analytics
- Knowledgeable with SQL or other programming language
- Able to understand attribution models
- Fast learner with a willingness to continue to build their digital tool box and acquire additional analytical skills
- Compensation is commensurate with experience, up to $140K
- Open only to US Citizens or Green Card holders
Keywords: Website analytics, Paid search, digital marketing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, measurement, Adobe Analytics, KPI definition, A/B testing, lift testing, statistics, mathematics, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, SQL