Our client, a retailer, is looking for a Web Analyst to join their team in Boston. As a crucial member of the analytics department, the Web Analyst is a mix of strategy and analysis. The Web Analyst will monitor campaign effectiveness across a variety of mediums, report performance and make suggestions for improvement. This role will require a cunning analyst who can understand the why behind reporting metrics and create insightful recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the Google Analytics suite, have experience with SQL and be able to coordinate reporting efforts across multiple clients.
- 4+ years’ experience with reporting analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise recommendations based on analytics
- Knowledgeable with SQL
- Able to understand attribution models
- Fast learner with a willingness to continue to build their digital tool box and acquire analytical skills
- Compensation is commensurate with experience, up to $98K
- Open only to US Citizens or Green Card holders
Keywords: Website analytics, Paid search, digital marketing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, measurement, KPI definition, brand marketing, A/B testing, lift testing, statistics, mathematics, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Google Data Studio, SQL