VP of Sales (Syndicated + Shopper Analytics)
Chicago, IL 60603
Our client, an innovative consultancy focused on shopper marketing ROI measurement, is looking to add a Vice President of Business Development to their expanding team. This person must have experience bringing in new business and selling into clients in the CPG and Retail categories. Ideal candidates should have a passion for sales, a true “hunter” mentality and drive, with a strong knowledge shopper marketing and/or shopper marketing analytics.
Candidates must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, consultative selling, and business development experience
- Expertise in shopper marketing, shopper marketing analytics, or ROI measurement
- Knowledge of syndicated data, Nielsen/IRI, POS data, etc.
- A disciplined and strategic prospecting and sales process
- Proven sales success stories within CPG and Retail industries
- Confident demeanor and expertise in pitching business to new clients
- Ability to uncover brand new business opportunities, this person will not be walking into a book of business
- Proven track record of delivering on and exceeding sales targets
- Strong professional skills including: planning, organizing, communications, client service, and presenting
- BA in Business or related field; MBA preferred
This company is based in Chicago, though our client is open to someone working remotely. Competitive base salary plus incentive plan.