VP of Marketing Research Business Development
Remote, (none selected)
Our client, an innovative and tech-forward marketing research firm, is looking to add a Vice President of Business Development to their expanding team. Charged with bringing in brand new business and new clients for the organization, this person should have a passion for sales and a true “hunter” mentality and drive, with a strong foundation and knowledge of the custom research and analytics industry.
Candidates must have:
- 10+ years’ experience in sales, consultative selling, and business development experience
- Expertise in marketing research and data analytics, must have experience selling custom research (qualitative and quantitative)
- A disciplined and strategic prospecting and sales process
- Demonstrable sales success stories
- Confident demeanor and expertise in pitching business to new clients
- Ability to develop deep collaborative partnerships with key accounts; demonstrate thorough understanding of clients’ business strategy and leveraging solutions to align with clients’ objectives
- Uncover brand new business opportunities, this person will not be walking into a book of business
- Proven track record of delivering on and exceeding sales targets
- Strong professional skills including: planning, organizing, communications, client service, negotiating and presenting
- BA in Business or related field; MBA preferred
West Coast candidates preferred. This role can be based remotely, or out of one of our clients’ offices across the country. Competitive base salary plus a weighted incentive plan.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, client service, client services, business development, sales, new business, consulting, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, customer insights, quantitative, qualitative