VP, Analytics & Data Science
NEW OPENING: VP, Analytics and Data Science. A Denver-based start-up in the healthcare space is on the hunt for a VP of Analytics & Data Science to join their leadership team. This VP will serve as the Data Science Subject Matter Expert and direct the vision of the team and determine how analytics factors into the overall business strategy. Our client is looking for a leader that will guide the data science/analytics practice and work closely with clients to help increase their investment and outcomes. High level of visibility and influence; role reports to the VP of Product.
- MUST HAVE at least 10 years’ experience in data science, both hands-on as well as leadership experience, at a product-driven organization
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required, tech or retail experience could also work well
- Understanding of advanced mathematics/statistics with previous algorithm development and hands-on coding experience
- Experience with a multitude of data sources, and understanding of consumer behavior and behavioral science
- Important to have a vision and the drive to execute a plan cross-functionally
- Master’s or PhD in a quantitative field (statistics, computer science, mathematics, etc.)
The position is located in Denver, Colorado. Some relocation assistance will be provided. Base pay can get up to $200k plus bonus.