VP, Advertising and Brand Effectiveness
Chicago - LOOP, IL 60606
Our client, a global research consultancy, is seeking a VP, Advertising and Brand Effectiveness who will be responsible for developing innovative solutions for the media effectiveness practice.
This person will act the internal subject matter expert for all things related to brand, advertising, and media effectiveness. Working closely with client-facing colleagues to uncover and identify their clients’ paint points, they’ll be charged with developing brand new solutions to help evolve and optimize research offerings across the organization. This role will work closely with the commercial team and accompany them on client pitches and sales meetings, and will strategize and provide their expert opinion on client proposals and study design.
This is a great opportunity researchers to join a growing consultancy and play a pivotal role in how their blue-chip clients’ media campaigns are strategized, planned, and measured.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 10+ years’ experience within a research supplier or agency; hands-on research experience across quant and qual techniques
- Understanding of a variety of custom and syndicated research methodologies
- Experience distilling insights from a variety of data sources and staying on top of the newest research methodologies and ideas
- Familiarity with digital and traditional media properties and campaigns, experience with social and mobile is a plus
- Strong communication skills to work closely with internal and external partners
- Hands-on experience consulting directly with clients to understand their business questions
- Experience with the latest media channels, including social media and social listening
This role can be based out of client’s offices in downtown Chicago, Minneapolis, or Norwalk, CT, with possibility for a remote working situation with travel. Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $130k-$160k.
Keywords: advertising, agency, marketing research, media effectiveness, advertising effectiveness, audience research, brand research, media measurement, campaign measurement, social media, social listening, market research, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, qualitative, quantitative, survey research, secondary research, syndicated research