VP, Qualitative Research
Our client, a well-established boutique research consultancy based in the Richmond, Virginia area, is looking to add a new VP of Qualitative Research to oversee their profitable and expanding qualitative practice. This person must have significant experience in the healthcare vertical, though this role will interface on other parts of the business as well.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking an influential position within an established, yet growing company, while overseeing a small team and remaining hands-on with qualitative research.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 12+ years of hands-on qualitative research experience, including research plan design, writing discussion guides, moderating (IDIs, mini-groups, focus groups), analysis, reporting, and presenting
- History working with clients in the healthcare, healthcare policy, and government arena
- Strong communication and client management skills as this person will act as the senior contact with clients
- Excellent people management skills - this person will be managing and mentoring the qualitative team and providing guidance along each step of the project
- Experience managing qualitative projects from start to finish – must be familiar with the field process, managing moderators, and overseeing the analysis and reporting
This role will be based in the Richmond, Virginia area. Salary is commensurate with experience and starts at $150k.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, qualitative, moderation, moderator, interviews, project management, research supplier, focus groups, IDIs, healthcare, healthcare policy, government, insurance, consulting