VP, Data Science
St. Louis, MO
NEW OPENING: Executive Data Science Leader in Healthcare. A hospital network in the St. Louis area is on the hunt for a VP of Advanced Analytics to join their leadership team. Key responsibility will be to develop a center of excellence for analytics within in the organization – beginning with road mapping and prioritizing, building relationships with BU stakeholders, assembling a team, gathering outside resources. This position is a growth role for the organization, and they are looking for an autonomous leader that will guide the data science/analytics practice to be state-of-the-art and establish the network as a leader in the industry. High level of visibility; role reports directly to Senior VP/CTO.
- Base pay will be $275K plus with an additional bonus.
- MUST HAVE at least 10 years’ experience in data science leadership plus five years in healthcare or healthcare insurance.
- Understanding of advanced mathematics/statistics with previous hands-on coding experience preferred.
- Important to have a vision and the drive to execute the plan across a disparate group of providers, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehab facilities, and hospice (organization spans 20+ hospitals, clinics and facilities)
- PhD or Master’s in a quantitative field (statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, etc.).
Position is located in St. Louis. Relocation packages are available.