VP, Data Science
New York, NY
Our client, a leading private equity firm is looking for a Data Science Leader to join their team in New York. This person would act as a consultant and quant expert supporting their wide portfolio of companies. This role doesn’t require heavy travel and is a huge upside opportunity to impact the firm and grow capability.
- Support teams within the firm and portfolio companies by analyzing large, complex data sets
- Extract, clean, and structure data from portfolio companies and potential target companies
- Build models that drive insight to validate or invalidate business hypothesis
- Help the firm leverage non-traditional data to add value to their business
- Expert in data extraction, cleaning, mining, and analysis
- Experience using data science tools
- Strong communication skills
- Open to some travel
As founder and managing director of Burtch Works, Linda works with senior analytics and data science professionals.