VP, Client Services + Business Development
Our client, a growing research consultancy, is seeking a VP, Client Services + Business Development to join the team and drive growth across their insights solutions portfolio, increase client engagement, and strengthen client partnerships within the CPG, Health & Beauty and Alcoholic Beverages verticals. This is a highly strategic role with strong visibility and potential for impact.
- Prospecting new clients as well as nurturing and managing a portfolio of global Fortune-500 accounts
- Developing deep collaborative partnerships with key accounts by demonstrating thorough understanding of clients’ business strategy and leveraging solutions to align with clients’ objectives
- Working cross-functionally within the organization to develop new account development strategies and uncover business opportunities
- 10+ years of business development and successful client management experience
- Proven track record of building successful client relationships with senior level executives and delivering upon sales targets
- Experience in developing strategic research plans and innovative solutions to meet both current and future needs of key clients
- Hands-on experience throughout the research process start-to-finish, from proposals to client presentations
- Deep experience across a wide range of industries and verticals
- Strong professional skills including: planning, communications, client service, negotiating, and presenting
- BA in Business or related field; MBA preferred
This role can be based REMOTELY most of the week with the expectation that the person be in the Farmington, CT, Norwalk, CT OR Chatham, NJ offices 2x/week. Base salary starts at $135k + commission.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, client service, client services, consulting, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, customer insights, quantitative, qualitative, surveys, project management, business development, sales, client services, Health & Beauty, CPG, Alcoholic Beverages