User Experience (UX) Research Associate
Greater St. Louis area, MO 63132
Are you a UX research guru with digital experience? We may have your dream job!
Our client, a highly regarded healthcare organization based in the St. Louis area, is looking to add a strong User Research (UX) Associate to oversee all UX and digital user experience research for the business. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic UX researcher seeking an influential position to partner closely with the design team, lead research to understand the end user experience and optimize usability, and strategically guide the organization’s digital presence across websites, mobile apps, and more.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 4-10 years of hands-on user research and UX experience; experience with digital (web, mobile, app, etc.) usability a must.
- Strong foundation in custom quantitative and qualitative
- Robust qualitative research experience, including research plan design, writing discussion guides, moderating, analysis, and presenting.
- Experience leading a variety of qualitative research including focus groups, IDIs, usability sessions, etc.
- Robust client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with key internal and/or external clients, including design teams
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $70k-$85k. This role is located in the greater St. Louis area; some relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.