Technical Recruiter - Data Engineering
Evanston, IL 60201
Cash in on the wave of talent flowing into the world of data science! Burtch Works is the industry leader in executive recruiting for this highly sought after talent, and we are expanding our staff. We work with some of the top firms in the country and our work has been featured in blah, blah. Right now we are looking to staff a Data Engineering recruiting role:
Our firm is considered to be the industry leader when it comes to quantitative/data science candidates. Our expertise has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, The New York Times, CNBC, Forbes.com, and more.
If you are self-motivated, smart, and goal-oriented, here is why joining our recruiting team might be the best career move you’ve ever made. You will:
- Learn from industry veterans through one-on-one training and working as part of a close-knit team
- Work directly with a variety of clients, from growing startups to the world’s leading Fortune 50 companies
- Exercise your creative marketing skills to develop a pipeline of talent for your clients
- Develop research skills to identify top talent for open positions using the latest recruiting technologies
- Control your own destiny and track your success using our team recruiting reports and metrics
Why Burtch Works?
- Our collaborative work environment is rarely seen in the recruiting industry
- Our recruiters are well-respected, hardworking, and truly make an impact in our business
- You have access to industry-leading software, an advertising budget, LinkedIn Premium, and groundbreaking original research and webinars
- Our Evanston office is a short commute from the city, offers abundant snacks/coffee, and has wonderful views
- You'll enjoy a generous base salary with bonus plan that could easily reach six figures in your 1st or 2nd year (not a typical, risky commission plans seen at many recruiting firms)
- You can relish in our corporate level benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k with employer matching, and on-the-job training
No prior recruiting experience required! We are looking for exceptional applicants to fit in with our thriving and committed staff. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a strong GPA
- At least 2 years’ business experience (you might have prior experience in HR/talent acquisition, a technical/IT/analytics role, or customer success)
- Networking and communication skills, and ability to learn social networking tools
- Some who works with honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Energetic, motivated, and a quick study — ready to hit the ground running
- Hard-working, strategic, and flexible – able to manage multiple projects and accomplish tasks quickly
Interested? Please apply and be sure to include your resume.
Burtch Works is a contingency and retained executive recruiting firm dedicated to placing highly-qualified quantitative professionals with a variety of specialties including marketing research, analytical database marketing, data science, operations research, credit/risk analytics, and marketing science. To learn more about us, visit www.burtchworks.com.