Strategic Analytics Manager
Our client, a world-leading provider of tools and storage, is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to join their team in the greater Baltimore area. As a member of the consumer insights department, the ideal candidate would be curious and meticulous, using data to drive strategic, overall measurement of brand equity and individual campaign analytics. The Digital Analytics Manager will need to work collaboratively with the marketing, digital and insights departments and be instrumental in analytic measurement.
The ideal Digital Analytics Manager will have a strong grounding in marketing or a marketing background and have experience leading a team of analytic professions.
- 5+ years’ in an analytics role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (e.g., Tableau)
- Experience managing a team
- Experience with web based survey tools is a plus
- Salary ranges from up to $120K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, Webtrends, social media monitoring