If you are looking to get in on the ground floor of an innovative and exciting organization, then look no further! We are working with a start-up in Wisconsin that is using data science and predictive analytics to revolutionize healthcare billing. Our client is looking for a Statistical Modeler to join their growing team. This individual will work closely with group leaders to turn data into critical information and actionable knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational/business decisions. They want a creative thinker that can apply machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques and propose model hypotheses for making business decisions.
- Degree (advanced preferred) in applied math, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience managing large disparate data sets and using quantitative and qualitative analysis to create statistical models that make operational recommendations for our clients
- Proficiency in both Python and statistical modeling packages such as SAS, WPS or R
- Prior experience working with medical data a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary up to $130K base. Citizens and Green Card holders only.
keywords: healthcare billing, statistical modeling, SAS, R, Python, medical data, revenue cycle management, machine learning, predictive analytics, data mining