Sr. Manager of Research
Chicago - downtown, IL
Are you a market researcher looking to take on a new challenge? Do you love TV? If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, keep reading!
We’re working with a growing media tech company that is looking to add a Senior Manager of Research to their expanding team in downtown Chicago.
Our client is disrupting the way television is measured and seeking to help their clients optimize the return on their advertising investment. You’ll work with a wide swath of clients and design research projects using behavioral data to help clients understand their audiences, how media is being consumed, and how they can enhance their advertising spend. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to grow the company’s presence in Chicago and help build and shape the culture of the organization.
If you have at least 6 years of custom research experience (including people-management), are excited about joining a mature start-up, and are looking to take your career in a different direction, this may be your dream job!
- 6-10 years of hands-on custom research experience
- Ability to successfully execute research projects from start-to-finish
- Leadership experience, with proven ability to manage a team of researchers
- Passion for television, media, entertainment
- Media or tech industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills, ability to nurture client relationships
- Innate curiosity and drive to learn
This role is located in downtown Chicago (LOCAL candidates only, please); salary is commensurate with experience.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, behavioral data, project management, research supplier, consulting, media, television,