Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
Our client, a financial services firm in Cincinnati, is looking for a Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership on effective analytics and will be managing a team of analysts. The goal will be to better understand how to maximize their return on marketing investments while keeping the customer at the center of decision making.
- Provide insightful, strategic analytics in support of marketing initiatives.
- Effectively manage a team of analysts and provide coaching and training to ensure continued development.
- Provide high impact and dynamic visualization to bring the customer story to life.
- Develop new and build upon existing analytic capabilities.
- Drive ROI tracking for marketing initiatives.
- Act as the subject matter expert in the area of marketing analytics and serve as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques and their application to business problems.
- Ability to form actionable recommendations by integrating customer data from multiple data sources.
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record of telling a story with the data.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with SAS, SPSS or R.
Salary up to $150K + bonus.
Keywords: marketing analytics, SAS, SQL, R, SPSS, statistical modeling, financial services