Sr. Analyst, Market Research (Research Manager)
Chicago - downtown, IL 60603
Our client, an esteemed full-service research supplier in Chicago, is seeking a Sr. Market Research Analyst (Research Manager) to join their team. This position will oversee start-to-finish design and execution of research initiatives for a range of clients and industries with specific emphasis on one major segmentation project to start.
Qualified candidates will have between 3-7 years of supplier-side experience in quantitative market research. Must be hands-on throughout the research process and capable of multi-tasking to seamlessly handle several projects at once, while consistently nurturing client relationships. Must be experienced with a wide range of quantitative methodologies and skilled at collaborating with a team, as well as managing projects independently.
This role is located in downtown Chicago and salary is commensurate with experience. Local candidates only, lease.
- Successfully execute every step of a research project from RFP to research plan creation, questionnaire development, analysis, reporting, and presenting
- Work on a wide array of projects across industries ranging from CPG, food & beverage, entertainment, and kids spanning a range of different types of methodologies (e.g., message and concept testing, awareness & usage, segmentation, new product development, etc.)
- Manage external research vendors
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Keep a pulse on clients’ businesses, industry trends, and more
- 3-7 years of hands-on custom research experience using a variety of quantitative methodologies
- Previous experience with large-scale segmentation projects
- Experience with research panels or communities a plus
- Proven client-management experience
- Ability to multi-task with a keen eye for details and accuracy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
Key Words: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, survey research, project management, research supplier, segmentation