Sr. Research Manager
Greater Detroit Area, (none selected)
Are you a curious and enthusiastic marketing researcher looking for a new opportunities to work with a range of blue-chip clients? We may have your next role!
Our client, a well-established Midwest-based research consultancy, is looking for a strong Research Manager OR Sr. Research Manager to join their team. The company is based in the Detroit area, but they’re very open to this person working remotely. Qualified candidates will be passionate about using custom research to uncover insights, and have a wide range of experience across quantitative methodologies such as segmentation, innovation work, branding research, and more.
Candidates must have:
- 3-12 years of relevant quantitative marketing research experience
- Proven experience across custom methodologies (A&U, segmentation, innovation research, etc.)
- Hands-on experience across project lifecycle: writing questionnaires, analysis, reporting, presenting
- Ability to analyze data, uncover compelling insights, deliver actionable recommendations
- Strong client-management experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $50k-90k. This company is headquartered in the Detroit area, though there is flexibility for qualified candidates to work remotely.