Sr. Manager of Data Science
Remote, (none selected)
We are partnering with a major biotechnology company, to find a Sr. Manager of Data Science. This Manager will define and design analytical tools to serve a wide array of business needs, including: supplier governance and oversight, quality, and compliance measurements, and build new data-driven approaches for emerging technologies areas such as Decentralized Clinical Trials. Under strategic intent, the position will continue to expand and evolve how analytics are defined within development operations, taking advantage of new data types and assets, metric/graphical models, and advanced analytics (e.g., ML, AI, optimization, text analytics, NLP/NLU). In addition, the position will support new
metric capabilities through active participation in data fabric and data mart discussions. The role will ensure global development operations is equipped with the right-level of meaningful metric reporting and business data to monitor study, functional and project performance. Salary for this role ranges from the mid to high 100’s.
- PhD with 2+ years of experience OR Master’s degree with 6+ years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience
- 5+ years of work experience in life sciences, data sciences, or a related medical field
- Strong analytical acumen to be able to identify trends, patterns, and leverage data forensics to draw conclusions.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrating the ability to champion new ideas and challenge conventional mindset and status quo in order to bring to life improved methods of analytical reporting and services.
- Experience in the end-to-end development, deployment, and operation of advanced analytics
- Mature knowledge in varying data types and sources used to define clinical operation metrics
Keywords: advanced analytics, AI, ML, NLP, clinical trials, python, text analytics, biopharma, biotechnology, graphical modeling, analytics management, computer science, medical, data informatics