Sr. Manager, Credit Risk
We are working with a leading company in the Seattle area on a Sr. Manager, Credit Risk opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a blend of superior business and statistical skills and experience working within credit risk. You will work closely with the Credit Risk Management leadership team and other business units to define overall Credit Risk strategy by providing analytic insights and innovative problem-solving approaches.
Responsibilities will include:
• Hiring & leading a growing team of Credit Risk professionals
• Developing a deep understanding of industry, corporate, and customer drivers to leverage in optimization of all aspects of our decision strategy and business processes across the credit lifecycle
• Playing a leading role on projects and initiatives, working closely with team and corporate stakeholders to understand key business issues and translate them into credit strategy and business solutions
• Developing Credit Risk strategies for new products to be launched including volume, revenue and loss forecasting.
• Performing complex quantitative analysis of credit policies to ensure financial and credit goals are achieved
• Identifying opportunities to optimize and grow Commercial Credit Portfolio
• 8+ years of Analytics experience
• 5+ years of Credit or Collections risk or process management experience
• Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Mathematics. Statistics or related degree required. Master's Degree preferred
• Solid hands-on experience in SAS or other statistical/analytical programming languages
• Intermediate or higher proficiency in SQL, Python, R a plus
• Superior communication, organization, presentation and data visualization skills
• Strong financial service, credit risk experience
Base salary up to $165K + bonus.
keywords: credit risk, risk management, analytics, data science, SAS, R, Python, SQL, financial services, credit portfolio, commercial credit, statistics, machine learning