Sr Data Scientist- Marketing Analytics
Dallas, TX 75235
Looking to gain some valuable experience so your analytics career can really take off? Here’s the perfect role for a marketing analytics professional looking to expand their quantitative reach. Our client, a leader in the travel industry, is looking for a Sr. Data Scientist-Marketing Analytics to join their team in Dallas. The incumbent of this position will primarily be responsible for answering business questions through the use of analytics and predictive modeling. This role offers the chance to collaborate with a variety of internal departments to develop and optimize successful marketing strategies. Projects will include loyalty and marketing analytics work, marketing mix optimization, digital analytics, and forecasting. Not only will you put your top notch statistical abilities to good use, but you will also call upon your excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share your findings to stakeholders and make recommendations.
Our client values hard work, collaboration, and a sense of humor. If the idea of using your analytical abilities to solve problems, impact business, and work cross-functionally with teams across a global organization sounds appealing to you, this just might be a perfect match.
Can only consider citizens or Green Card holders
Role must be based in Dallas- comprehensive relocation package available
Compensation ranges based on experience, up to 135K base plus bonus and other incentives
• 5+ years of experience developing statistical models and conducting statistical analysis to solve business problems related to CRM, Loyalty and Customer Experience
• 3+ years of hands-on experience programming in R, Python and SQL
• Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
• Spectacular interpersonal and written communication skills, along with proven experience presenting statistical results to high level, non-analytical audiences
• Previous experience supporting marketing decisions through the use of advanced analytics
Keywords: statistical model, predictive model, data mining, media mix model, marketing mix, linear optimization, CRM, Customer Analytics, Loyalty, statistics, mathematics, marketing analytics, marketing science, revenue analysis, forecasting, applied mathematics, applied statistics, CHAID, cluster analysis, decision trees, factor analysis, linear regression, logistic regression, significance testing, Python, SQL, R, segmentation