Senior Specialist, Model Risk
New York City, NY US
We’re partnering with a fortune 100 company in their search for a Senior Specialist, Model Risk who will use their skills in predictive analytics to validate multiple models while maintaining an inventory of models in production. In this role you will work with data from multiple sources including credit, medical, social media, and more.
- Reviews model designs, statistical methodology and features.
- Independently validate data and models prior to implementation
- Evaluate model performance post-implementation.
- Create benchmark models on an ad-hoc basis
- Maintains inventory of all statistical models running in production
- Actively collaborates with the corporate model risk management team
- Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field.
- 2 years of experience or more conducting statistical model risk management.
- Must be proficient in Python, SQL, and R.
- Strong experience with various statistical modeling techniques and performing statistical modeling using large and complex datasets.
- Relevant industry experience (banking, insurance, or finance industry).
This is a remote position with travel required based out of NYC with a base salary up to $165K and a bonus of up to 10%.
Keywords: financial services, model validation, insurance, risk management, statistical modeling, regression, linear, logistic, survival analysis, python, R, SQL, predictive analytics, data science, hiring, Greater New York City Area