Senior Research Manager
Norwalk, CT 06850
Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing research companies in the world? If so, this role may be for you!
Our client is an expanding mid-sized research supplier looking to hire a Senior Research Manager to focus on blue-chip clients within the alcoholic beverages industry.
This position will be based in one of their East Coast offices, and will oversee the design and execution of custom research initiatives start-to-finish, working across a range of beverage clients with a focus on product testing and new product development work.
Qualified candidates must have expertise in designing and fielding a range of quantitative project types including product testing, A&U, customer satisfaction, and tracking. This is an important position on one of the highest revenue grossing teams in the organization.
- Successfully execute every step of a research project from proposal writing, research plan creation, questionnaire development, analysis, reporting, and presenting
- Seamlessly handle several projects at once, while consistently nurturing client relationships
- Keep a pulse on clients’ businesses, industry trends, and more
- 6+ years of hands-on custom research experience using a variety of quantitative methodologies
- Strong understanding of new product testing methods (including CLTs, IHUTs, taste tests, etc.)
- Skilled at collaborating with a team, as well as managing projects independently
- Proven client-management experience with the ability to easily shift priorities and multi-task
- Previous management experience a plus as this role may manage up to 1-2 junior team members
- Experience in the beverage category a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
This role can be based in our of client’s offices near either Farmington or Norwalk, CT OR Morristown, NJ; local candidates only please. Salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $70-85k.