Senior Research Manager
Chicago - LOOP, (none selected)
Are you a strong custom researcher ready to take on a new challenge? If so, keep reading to learn more about our client’s new opportunity!
A growing full-service custom research firm is seeking a dynamic Senior Market Research Manager to join their office in downtown Chicago. This person will be an integral part in the design and execution of primary research initiatives for a range of clients, collaborate closely with team members of varying levels, and help build strong client relationships.
- 5-9 years of hands-on custom marketing research experience
- Ability to successfully execute research projects from start-to-finish, including proposal, designing a research plan, questionnaire development, analysis, reporting, and presenting
- Must also have experience with a wide variety of primary research methodologies (segmentation, A&U, pricing, brand innovation, product innovation, concept testing, etc.)
- Strong communication skills essential – must be comfortable working closely with a range of external clients at varying levels and working closely with the team lead of the Chicago office
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff; this person may have the opportunity to take on direct reports
- Skilled at collaborating with a team, as well as managing projects independently
- Familiarity with a mix of client industries (CPG, food & beverage, durables etc.)
- Innate curiosity; desire to keep a pulse on clients’ businesses, industry trends, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, or related field; Advanced Degree preferred
This role is located in downtown Chicago in the Loop (local candidates only, please). Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges $75-85k.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, survey research, brand research, project management, research supplier, consulting, segmentation, brand strategy