Senior Research Manager
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded researcher with strong custom research experience based in Chicago? We may have your next role!
We’re working with an innovative tech-driven research consultancy that is looking to add researchers to their growing teams in Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, or LA! They currently have opportunities for a range of experience levels from Research Manager up to Research Director to join teams leading dynamic custom research engagements across industries including technology, CPG, retail, and more.
This company is disrupting the way research is conducted by leveraging their new platform to engage with consumers in real-time to uncover deeper, more meaningful insights. This is a unique opportunity to join a startup with strong financial backing and make an impact from day one!
- 6-14 years of hands-on custom marketing research experience within a research supplier or consultancy
- Expertise working across client sectors such as tech, CPG, retail, health & wellness
- Must be well-versed across primary quant and qual methodologies (segmentation, A&U, innovation, branding work, etc.)
- Strong communication and story-telling skills
- Excitement for an entrepreneurial startup culture
- Top-notch client service and management skills
These roles can be located in Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Chicago; LOCAL candidates only, please. Salary is commensurate with experience.