Senior Marketing Research Manager
DC Metro Area, VA 20170
Our client, a boutique innovative consumer and shopper research firm based in the DC Metro area is looking to add a Sr. Research Manager to their expanding team. All candidates must have custom quant, qual, and shopper research experience, as well as the ability to lead research end-to-end from proposal and research design, to analysis and reporting, to presenting and managing long-term relationships with high-level clients.
This is a great opportunity to help expand an office and shape the culture of the company, while leveraging innovative research techniques to guide clients’ business decisions. All candidates must have:
- 5-8 years of hands-on primary custom research experience
- Shopper research and CPG category experience preferred
- Proven experience with both quantitative and qualitative research across methodologies
- Hands-on project experience end-to-end (questionnaire writing, executing studies, analysis, reporting, etc.)
- Comfort working on research projects independently and also within a team
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $95k-$115k. Our client is open to local candidates based in DC Metro area, or potentially candidates based in Chicago.