Senior Marketing Analyst
Remote, -- US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a leading global manufacturer, is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their team. This individual will be a part of driving insights that contribute to their B2C marketing across all North America and responsible for supporting several business domains including marketing, sales, finance, and supply chain.
- Understand, develop and maintain internal and external data sources and ensure integrity of data being used.
- Perform statistical analysis to determine patterns in data and provide actionable business insights.
- Contribute to the development of new used cases and solutions that will translate to successful business decisions.
- Collaborating with internal teams, business partners, etc. to ensure alignment on the development of analytical solutions.
- Serve as SME for all things data and analytics related.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field.
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics.
- Proficiency in Python, SQL and visualization tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
This is a remote opportunity with a base salary of up to $106K and a bonus of up to 13%. Unfortunately, this company can not provide sponsorship at this time****
Keywords: marketing analytics, manager, marketing, manufacturer, data analytics, SQL, Python, remote, retail, b2c, statistical analysis, data, ad hoc, data modeling