Senior Market Research Analyst
Greater Indianapolis Area, IN 46582
Calling all marketing researchers with healthcare experience! A major medical device company is looking for a seasoned researcher with industry knowledge to join their expanding team, help build out client-side insights and competitive intelligence capabilities, and drive overall business strategy.
This Senior Analyst position will work cross-functionally with internal teams to help address current business questions and anticipate ways to solve future business needs. This role is part of a recently formed Analytics Center of Excellence, and it’s an exciting client-side opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded research professional to help shape a brand new team within an established organization.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 5-10 years’ Marketing Research experience; some healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Mix of experience with primary (qualitative and quantitative) research methodologies, secondary research, market or competitive intelligence
- Keen ability to work with myriad sets of internal and external data
- Proven experience managing research internally AND managing external research partners: designing research plan, selecting vendors, managing the process, budgeting, synthesizing findings/insights, etc.
- Proven ability to interpret primary and secondary market research data and leverage competitive intelligence
- Polished communication skills with the ability to interface with key stakeholders
This firm is located near Indianapolis, IN, but is open to a REMOTE working situation. Candidates must be able to work autonomously as well as partner closely with colleagues on a remote basis. Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges $75-90k with potential for bonus.