Senior Manager of Research
Los Angeles Area, CA 91335
Are you a hands-on researcher looking for new opportunities in LA? Keep reading!
A well-established full-service custom research consultancy in the LA area is looking to add Research Managers and Senior Research Managers to join their dynamic and expanding team. All candidates must be insights enthusiasts with experience in a range of methodologies with strong first-hand experience with ongoing brand equity and tracking research. This is a great opportunity for researchers seeking a strategic, client-facing position within a highly-regarded and growing firm.
- Comprehensive client and account management; hands-on from project inception to completion, including developing research plans, executing studies, analysis, reporting and presenting
- Run large ongoing campaign, brand, and customer service tracking projects to ensure data continuity, integrity
- Help establish best practices and bring actionable insights back to the client
- High-level client engagement; regularly present to key client stakeholders with ability to influence
- 2-7 years of hands-on quantitative marketing research experience
- Broad insights experience across methodologies including a variety of tracking studies (continuous, international, and wave)
- Ability to analyze data, uncover compelling insights, deliver actionable recommendations
- Robust client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with clients and expanding strategic relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detailed and process-oriented and have an innate curiosity
- Experience leading a team and/or mentoring junior staff; must be open to managing people
Salary is commensurate with experience and goes up to $80k. Our client is open to local candidates based in the Los Angeles area only.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, survey research, research supplier, team leadership, tracking, trackers, brand equity.