Senior Manager of Digital Analytics
Chicago - downtown, (none selected)
We are working with a marketing company that is looking for a Senior Manager and Manager of Digital Analytics to join their team in the Downtown Chicago. This Senior Manager/Manager of Digital Analytics will be responsible for building out the analytics and reporting to help drive organizational decisions.
Strong candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and demonstrated ability to utilize excel to present clear and concise business strategy.
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ within digital marketing or analytics (8 years for the Sr Manager)
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL) preferred
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Ability to leverage test and learn plans a plus
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (Tableau)
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing across digital ecosystems
- Salary ranges from $90K - $130K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, Webtrends, social media monitoring, marketing mix, consumer lifetime value models, A/B testing