Senior Manager of Digital Analytics & Strategy
Our client, a fun and dynamic company in the travel and leisure space, is looking for a Senior Manager of Digital Analytics & Strategy to join their growing team in Dallas. As a crucial member of the marketing department, the Senior Manager role is a mix of strategic and tactical and would focus on building a new and fun brand within the travel space. The Senior Manager will monitor and drive overall business performance with an emphasis on understanding the analytics and be able to make suggestions for improvement. This role will lead overall strategy and roadmap development for the brand in coordination with the CMO and other key stakeholders. The Senior Manager will develop and evaluate business cases for key brand initiatives and lead vendor evaluation and selection. This role will be consultative across all groups and evaluate teams against success metrics.
This is more than your typical senior manager role- our client needs an analytic and strategic thinker who is able to understand and interpret what numbers really mean. You will work across channels and with and consult with internal team members as well as external agency partners.
- 5+ years’ experience working ecommerce within a digital marketing agency or consulting space
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Responsys, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise recommendations based on analytics and empirical evidence
- Fast learning with a willingness to continue to build their digital tool box and acquire analytical skills
Strategic Roadmap, paid search, digital marketing, website analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Responsys, measurement, KPI definition, brand marketing, A/B testing, multi-variate testing, lift testing, statistics, mathematics, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation