Senior Manager, Market Research and Competitive Intelligence (PHARMA)
Lexington, MA 02421
Calling all pharma market researchers with specialty medicine or biologics experience! A major pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced marketing researcher with rich industry knowledge to join their expanding team. This will be a Senior Manager position focused on both Market Insights and Competitive Intelligence, leveraging research to drive overall business strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong research professional with pharma industry knowledge to help shape a newly formed team and make an impact from day one.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Minimum of 6 years’ Market Research experience and at least 4 years within the pharmaceutical industry
- Client-side pharma experience required; ability to quickly learn about specific therapeutic areas and products
- Deep pharmaceutical industry knowledge within specialty medicine, biologics required
- Mix of experience with primary (qualitative and quantitative) research methodologies, secondary research, and market/competitive intelligence
- Proven experience managing external research partners: designing research plan, selecting vendors, managing the process, budgeting, synthesizing findings/insights, etc.
- Polished communication skills with the ability to interface with top level executives
This role is located in the greater Boston area and salary is commensurate with experience up to $145k and includes bonus potential. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.