Senior Manager Market Research and Analytics
San Jose, (none selected)
We are working on an exciting role with a high-profile and well-known digital payments platform based in the Bay Area. Our client is looking to add a Senior Manager to their market research and analytics team to help drive actionable insights across the organization. This role is global in scope and will work cross-functionally with a wide range of internal partners including VPs and key stakeholders.
Previous management consulting experience is required, and experience in the financial services industry is a plus. Qualified candidates must also have a strong research and analytical foundation and the ability to build relationships and engage effectively with internal clients.
This position is based out of the HQ in the South Bay. Relocation is offered for strong candidates; salary is commensurate with experience and starts at $150k.
- 9+ years of consulting / market research / analytics experience
- A strategic presence, experience serving as an internal consultant and translating research and data to help drive the business forward
- Proven ability to engage with senior-level management (VP and above) and translate research recommendations to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with large and small teams
- Previous management experience is a plus, this role will be an individual contributor to start, but may have up to two direct reports in the future
- MBA preferred
Keywords: marketing research, market research, consumer insights, custom research, primary research, quantitative, qualitative, survey research, e-commerce, tech, consulting, financial services