Senior Manager, Category Management
Miami, FL 33101
Are you a category management expert open to new opportunities in sunny Southern Florida? Keep reading!
A well-known, Miami-based QSR (quick service restaurant) organization is seeking a Sr. Manager of Category Management to leverage a range of primary and secondary research to guide strategy for the organization. All candidates will have previous category management experience and the ability to work cross functionally, understanding how to use data and research to address business questions across the North America business.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 4-8 years of experience in category management
- Client-side category management experience required; open to restaurant/QSR, CPG, retail backgrounds
- Experience managing category strategy, innovation pipeline, category trends, go-to-market strategy
- A knack for creative problem solving, using a range of data sources to come up with strategic implications to distill throughout the business
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential for interfacing with key stakeholders and building relationships across the organization
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality and/or consulting mindset
- A 4-year college degree; MBA preferred
This role is located in Miami, FL; some relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates. Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges $75k-$105k depending on seniority.