Senior Manager, Market Research
Detroit Area, MI
Call strong primary quant researchers with an affinity for the mitten state!
We’re working with a strong custom marketing research consultancy to help them find their next Senior Manager of Quantitative Research. This position will work on projects from start to finish, playing a key role in crafting the research plan and determining appropriate methodologies, through analysis and development of insights and recommendations. This is a great opportunity to play an advisory role and work on a wide breadth of clients and industries.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 5-9 years of hands-on quantitative marketing research experience
- Broad experience across a variety of custom quantitative methodologies such as tracking, A&Us, concept testing, segmentation, conjoint and MaxDiff
- Consultative mindset with the ability to analyze data, uncover compelling insights, deliver actionable recommendationsHelp establish best practices and serve as a go-to quantitative research expert within the company
- Robust client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with clients and expanding strategic relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detailed and process-oriented, with innate curiosity
Salary is commensurate with experience and goes up to $95k. Preference is for candidates already living in the Detroit area, but there may be a small amount of relocation assistance available for strong candidates residing outside the area.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, quant, survey research, brand research, project management, research supplier, consulting, segmentation, brand strategy