Senior Manager, Consumer Insights
A well-known, Miami-based QSR (quick service restaurant) organization is seeking a Sr. Manager of Consumer Insights to build and lead a marketing research and insights function. This is a strategic and highly-impactful role. This person will work cross-functionally to leverage insights that will guide and shape the direction of the business for North America.
High energy and passion for insights required – our client is looking for a research leader who can evangelize and drive enthusiasm for insights within the organization. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketing researcher to build out an insights function within an established organization.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 8+ years of experience in primary custom research (both qual and quant)
- A rich insights toolkit with experience across a variety of techniques including innovation, segmentation, brand tracking, pricing, customer satisfaction, concept testing, and more
- Client-side experience required; industry experience within restaurant, QSR, food & beverage or foodservice preferred
- Proven experience managing external research partners: designing research plans, selecting vendors, managing the process, budgeting, synthesizing findings/insights, etc.
- A knack for creative problem solving, coming up with strategic and sound methodologies, extracting actionable implications to distill throughout the business
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential for interfacing with key stakeholders and building relationships across the organization
- Experience managing direct reports as well as managing large research budgets key
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality and approach
- A 4-year college degree; MBA preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience and starts at $125k and some relocation assistance is available.
Keywords: custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, quantitative, qualitative, survey research, consumer insights, shopper insights, innovation, CPG, consumer goods, food & beverages, project management, vendor management, new products, consumer insights, food & beverage, food service, guest insights