Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Remote, (none selected) | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We have a great opportunity to join a high potential start up in the Tech industry! If combining data, AI, and technology that enable companies to develop new products 10x quicker than traditional processes this is the perfect opportunity for you. They just completed their series A funding backed by industry leading venture capitalist and now are looking to double their team size in the next few months. The perfect candidate has around 5 years of working experience in Bayesian Methodology, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision. Read requirements below.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics.
- 5+ working years of experience in machine learning or a PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics.
- Experience in probabilistic graphical models, Bayesian inference, and optimization.
- Proficiency in Python and R and its packages (SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, PyTorch).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Having experience with deep learning, transformers, and graphical neural networks would be a major bonus.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity package
- Completely remote
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k, medical, dental, vision insurance
- WFH office reimbursement
Keywords: start-up, tech, data science, machine learning, deep learning, Bayesian, python, r, numpy, pandas, scipy, pytorch, remote, computer science, neural networks, statistics, mathematics