Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We are working with a global retailer’s digital innovation labs on their search for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer. This role sits on a new and growing data science team and will work collaboratively with other machine learning and data engineers to deploy and scale customer facing algorithms. Their mission is to make the customer experience more personalized and improve the way people shop.
- Build machine learning pipelines
- Deploy, scale, monitor, and continuously improve algorithms
- Work closely with business leaders and brands to understand business problems and create solutions through AI/ML
- Minimum of 5 years (post graduate degree) as a software engineer specializing in machine learning and AI applications with a focus on production deployment of ML algorithms
- Expertise in building scalable ML pipelines for real-time data
- Expert in distributed computing with Spark and containers such as Docker/Kubernetes.
- Strong Python coding skills
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and practices
- Added plus if you have deep learning and NLP experience!
This position can be based out of Chicago, Boston, Harrisburg or Charlotte and compensation is based on experience (base salary + bonus). Must be a Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered for this job.
Meet Your Recruiter
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.