Senior Machine Learning Engineer- Bayesian Networks needed
New York City, NY US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We have a client looking to add a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to their growing team. Our client created an AI-based platform to digitally optimize products and their approach is 10x faster than traditional methods. These results are substantial given the industry they are working in, and they could be an industry pioneer moving forward. This is a full-time, remote position that offers a competitive base + bonus + equity. Sound interesting? Read the requirements below:
- A PhD in a quantitative field.
- Bayesian Network experience is a MUST!
- Previous experience and/or research working with probabilistic graphical modeling and probabilistic programming.
- Proficient in Python and R.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Keywords: Bayesian networks, technology, data science, python, Phd, probabilistic graphical modeling, machine learning, probabilistic programming, remote, deep learning, rest api, R, causal inference.