Senior Digital Measurement Specialist
We are working with a financial organization that is looking for a Senior Digital Analytics Specialist to join their team in the Boston, MA. This Senior Digital Analytics Specialist will be part of the marketing measurement and analytics team and will be responsible for building out the analytics and reporting to help drive organizational decisions.
Strong candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, have a proven record of presenting data driven strategies and be able to work collaboratively throughout the organization.
- 5-8 years within digital marketing or analytics
- Experience in social media reporting
- Experience in automated marketing platforms
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way
- Proven ability to leverage the entire digital ecosystem
- Salary up to $120K is commensurate with experience
- US Citizen or Green Card holders ONLY
Keywords: Adobe Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, QlikSense, social media monitoring, Brandwatch, ListenFirst, Spreadfast, marketing mix, consumer lifetime value models, A/B testing