Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
San Antonio, TX
Our client, a retailer specializing in the grocery space, is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team in San Antonio, TX. As a member of the digital analytics department, the ideal candidate would be curious and meticulous, using data to develop insightful reports, uncover the keys to success and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations. The role will be responsible for reporting from inception to completion including leading analysis, creating & implementing reporting requirements, and be able to represent the data in within the narrative context.
The ideal Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will be familiar with reporting across online and brick & mortar retailers, be comfortable & knowledgeable with SQL and have experience with data visualization tools. Additionally, the ability to lead by example, disciplined thinking and strategic focus are all important tools for success within the role.
- 5+ years’ in an analytics role covering multiple channels (web, email, paid media, social media, organic search, & mobile apps)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL)
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google 360, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik)
- Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
- Salary ranges up to $110K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google 360, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, Webtrends, social media monitoring, Google Data Studio