Senior Data Scientist
San Diego, CA
We are partnering with a major global medical device company to find a Senior Data Scientist to add to their growing team.
This is a high-level individual contributor position that will play a key role in the organization. Use their machine learning, analytics and research expertise and experience, this Senior Data Scientist will contribute to the development and refinement of a range of medical equipment as well as software platforms.
- 7+ years’ experience in advanced analytics and data science
- Master’s or PhD in a quantitative field (statistics, computer science, mathematics, engineering, etc.) from a top-tier school
- Depth in a variety of predictive analytics methods as well as data science and machine learning algorithms and techniques (e.g., telematics, image recognition, computer vision)
- Expensive experience developing statistical and mathematical models
- Proficiency in R or Python and SQL
- Hands-on experience in working with large datasets on Spark, Hadoop or Hive, etc.
- Strong communication skills and executive presence, ability to work closely with key stakeholders
- Past experience leading cross-functional projects and mentoring junior employees
- Previous Healthcare, Biotech, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences experience a plus, but not required
This role will be based in San Diego, California. Salary can up to $180K plus bonus.
Keywords: Data Science, predictive analytics, consulting, statistical modeling, predictive modeling, statistics, demand forecasting, segmentation, customer churn, pricing, marketing analytics, customer analytics, targeting, segmentation, statistics, mathematics, Python, R, Tableau, Machine Learning, multivariate regression, technology, healthcare, ML machine learning