Senior Data Engineer
New York or San Francisco, CA
Exciting Data Engineer opportunity in the AdTech space! Our client, a data-driven video advertising company is looking for a mid-level Data Engineer to join their growing team. This will be a highly collaborative role, working closely with their Data Scientist and Business Intelligence Team to improve their existing platform and make sense of the massive amount of real-time ad data coming in on a daily basis.
If you’re looking to stand out and make an impact – this is it! You’ll be their first Data Engineer and have a large stake on the product and business direction.
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Big Data Engineer building complex large scale data structures
- Excellent coding skills in Java, Scala, and/or Python
- Expertise in Spark, Presto, Druid, and AWS Redshift
- Must be comfortable in being the subject matter expert in data engineering
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
This role is located in New York City or Mountain View and has a generous compensation package.
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.