Senior Data Engineer
Cincinnati, OH US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Data Engineering development on pipeline migration from Netezza to Snowflake. Also supporting existing production level data pipelines.
Minimum Skills required: Advanced SQL experience, Data Warehousing Experience, Data Pipeline Orchestration experience, Snowflake Experience, Databricks experience, Python/PySpark Experience, Azure experience
Position Specific Skill Preferences/Desires: Supply Chain data experience, Snowflake Optimization Experience, Data Pipeline Dashboard creation experience
· Innovate, develop, and drive the development and communication of data strategy and roadmaps across the technology organization to support project portfolio and business strategy
· Drive the development and communication of enterprise standards for data domains and data solutions, focusing on simplified integration and streamlined operational and analytical uses
· Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core data assets, including SQL-based, NoSQL-based, and Cloud-based data platforms
· Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state, typically in sync with the budgeting or other capital planning processes Lead the analysis of the technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
· Mentor team members in data principles, patterns, processes and practices
· Promote the reuse of data assets, including the management of the data catalog for referenceDraft and review architectural diagrams, interface specifications and other design documents
· Proactively and holistically lead activities that create deliverables to guide the direction, development, and delivery of technological responses to targeted business outcomes.
· Provide facilitation, analysis, and design tasks required for the development of an enterprise's data and information architecture, focusing on data as an asset for the enterprise