Senior Data Engineer
A well-known leader in the CPG space is looking for a senior level Data Engineer with an advanced degree in computer science (PhD preferable) to join their R&D team in Cincinnati. This role will be supporting the product development organization and will work heavily with sensor and video data from IoT devices to help improve recommendations for customer in real-time.
This is an exciting opportunity to use cutting edge technology, work with some of the smartest people in the field, and have a big impact on their existing and future products.
Skills required to be considered for this opportunity:
- Expert in building and maintaining scalable data pipelines with streaming and batch data
- Experience with cloud platforms and the architecture behind it (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience working closely with Data Scientist in the development of statistical and machine learning models
- Experience with APIs, containers, and microservices
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills
- Expert in data wrangling
- Ability to coach and mentor junior engineers
This role is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Relocation assistance will be provided and the salary is based on experience. No visa sponsorship available for this role.
Meet Your Recruiter
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.