Senior Data Architect
Chicago suburbs, IL
A global leader in security products is looking for a hands-on Senior Data Architect to lead the design and enhancement of their analytics platform. The Data Architect will working closely with stakeholders and business leaders to understand business requirements and define and develop the solution architecture. This person's key focus will be in leading data migration projects, creating/defining standards and procedures for data quality, leading 3rd party resources, and taking a collaborative approach to supporting advanced analytics products and solutions.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience
- Expert knowledge of data life cycle, data architecture, data structures, data pipelines, and data security, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in data migration projects from legacy to Hadoop
- Experience working with the following tools/technologies: Spark, Scala, Python, Hive, SQL, Hadoop, and NoSQL
- Experience with cloud products such as MS Azure
- Understanding of data science concepts including: machine learning
The base salary for this role can up to $165K and will be based out of their Oak Brook office.