Search Engine Manager
Madison , WI
Our client is looking for senior level search manager for a role in their Madison, WI office. The ideal candidates would be knowledgeable in utilizing SEO and SEM strategies (SEM preferred) to help drive business decisions and very data driven. The Search Engine Manager will be responsible for monitoring paid search and organic search and should be knowledgeable connecting search with other digital channels.
Additionally, candidates should be familiar with BI visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and have measurable success using competitive benchmarks to build out strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience with SEM management and reporting (Adwords) as well as SEO experience
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Previous experience creating dashboards is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Salary is commensurate with level and experience, up to $120K
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, Adwords, Bing Adwords, data analysis, data interpretation, key word reporting, bid modification, Tableau, PowerBI, Chartio