Search Engine Analyst
New York City, NY
Our client, a health and wellness affiliate, is looking for a Search Engine Analyst to join their team in New York City. As a member of the business intelligence team, the ideal candidate would be curious, using data to develop insightful online marketing and social media improvements through strategic recommendations. The Search Engine Analyst will be responsible for monitoring paid search and social campaigns and will work closely with the Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with digital marketing across multiple channels (web, email, paid search, banners, social media, organic search, etc.), be familiar with BI visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and have a strong proficiency with Google Analytics and Adwords.
- 2-5 years’ in an analytics role covering multiple channels (paid media, social media, organic search, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with SEM management and reporting (Adwords)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics
- Retail experience is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience, up to $80K
- Must be authorized to work in the US
paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, Adwords, Bing Adwords, data analysis, data interpretation, social media monitoring, key word reporting, bid modification