Our client, a personal installment lender in the Dallas area, is looking for a Risk Analyst to do reporting and analytics for their Risk Management group. You will be helping to devise risk policies and underwriting criteria for new products and business opportunities. You’ll need to be a strong communicator with the ability to translate the analytics into business insights.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing analytics regarding loan performance
- Analyzing marketing and customer data in support of marketing campaigns
- Utilizing predictive modeling techniques to optimize credit risk and marketing campaign performance
- ability to use analytics to derive actionable insights from data
- strong SAS or R and SQL skills
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- strong communication skills
- prior credit risk experience a plus
Salary up to $80K + bonus. No H1B’s or OPT’s possible and local candidates are preferred.
Keywords: consumer lending, financial services, SQL, SAS, R, reporting, analytics, credit risk, predictive modeling, customer analytics, consumer credit